G0ORX

John Melton G0ORX/N6LYT

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Metis board arrives ...






I received one of the beta Metis boards today and with some quick (and dirty) programming I have it working with ghpsdr3.

I modified the server to perform the discovery of the board on the network:



I modified the server code to receive and send the Ozy packets over the network and fired up dspserver and QtRadio and it all seems to be working with no problems.



I need to restructure the server code to split the input and output data buffers from the Ozy USB code into a separate module and then just have the I/O methods in the ozy and metis code.

A quick screen grab of the System Monitor shows plenty of network activity. This is running with one receiver at 192000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home